• Forearm fracture or post cast management.
• Muscle / Ligament injury.
• Rheumatic disease of the wrist and arthritic hand positioning.
• Conservative management of Kienbock’s disease.
• Scientifically designed to provide firm support to the wrist and forearm.
• Provides a firm support to the wrist and forearm allowing free movements of the fingers and thumb.
• Malleable metal splint on dorsal and palmar side to conform to the shape of the wrist and provide a firm support.
• Universal size-one size fits all.
• High quality skin friendly material.
• Breathable and moisture transporting weaving.
• Comfortable and durable.