• Cervical spondylitis.
• Cervical disc disease.
• Fractures of cervical spine.
• Mechanical stress due to poor posture.
• Designed to be fitted on the top of any bed, having width from 25mm to 50mm.
• Two chin holding pads connected with cord loops, holds the chin and the occipital area of skull.
• Designed to hold the two loops of cord coming out of two sides of the head halter.
• Smooth surface design minimizes traction loss due to friction.
• Two cords from head halter hooks into the slots in the spreader bar.
• Overhead pulley that can be hanged over a door, bed, or wall.