- BT-350 LCD – Displays trace and numbers and can be rotated 180°. Stored data can be reviewed afterwards.
- CTG Analysis* – Calculates important data such as baseline, acceleration, deceleration, and fetal movement.
- Cross Channel Verification – Prevents the FHR from miscalculation by twin fetus by an alarm.
- Multi-Language Support – Supports 13 languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese.
- BT-350 LED – The LED displays only numbers and it is easily visible from a distance.
- Various Paper Selection – BT-350 can use the two most usual papers in the market (30-240bpm / 50-210bpm).
- USB Data Save – FHR and UC trend data can be exported to a USB memory stick and can be managed by BCM-350 Central Monitoring Software.
- Central Monitoring Software – Works on BCM-350 software along with other Fetal monitors and can be connected using wire or wireless.
- Portability – It has a compact design with a built-in handle that makes it portable and can be used especially by midwives.
- Rechargeable Battery* – Li-ion battery enabled BT-300 can operate without AC power for up to 3 hours.
- Waterproof probe – All probes are waterproof and ready for a water birth (IPX8).
- Offset DOP2 FHR – This function makes DOP2 FHR 20 bpm higher to enhance the DOP2 trend and is easy to read.
- Acoustic Stimulator* – Stimulate sleeping fetus to speed up the test or to facilitate further evaluation of the non-stress test (NST).
- Zoom-in Function – Enlarge FHR graph scale on the paper to examine the trend with more dynamics by focusing FHR range to the most frequent area
- Connection – Maximum connection: 16 monitors, Wire connection: RS-232C, LAN*Wireless connection: Bluetooth (optional)
- Various Bed Display modes – Various styles of Bed display can satisfy every user with their own preference.
- WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
|FHR Range (BPM)||30 ~ 240 / 50 ~ 210|
|UC Probe||External type|
|UC Range||0 – 99|
|Display Type||7” Color LCD|
|Trend Data Save||450 Hours|
|Alarm Sound Level||2 levels|
|Alarm Sound||Tachycardia, Bradycardia|
|Information Sound||Probe Disconnection, Printer door open, No Paper, Low Battery|
|Printer Speed||1, 2, 3cm/minute, 10cm/min(Trend mode only)|
|Thermal Paper (Z-fold)||150mm(W) x 13.5m(L)|
|Auto Print||10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60minute|
|PC Interface||RS-232C / Ethernet|
|Power||AC100-240V (50/60Hz) DC18V/2.5A|
|Battery Life (h)||5|
CONTENT OF BOX
- Doppler Probe
- UC Probe
- Event Marker
- AST Probe (Option)
- Z-folded type Paper
- Probe Belt
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
- GP Battery
- Ultrasound Gel
Bistos Fetal Monitor BT-350 is capable of calculating important data such as baseline, acceleration, deceleration, and fetal movement.
It has a 7 inch LCD display that shows and stores numbers and other data which can be reviewed afterwards.
The BT-350 fetal monitor has an event marker that enables a pregnant woman in the OED to indicate fetal movement point by pushing the button herself when she feels fetal movement.
You can display the FHR and UC trend data on the thermal paper and can also be displayed on the LCD.
The Bistos fetal monitor has a battery backup of 5 hours and comes with 2 years of warranty.